We are looking for
IT Infrastructure skilled Senior Developer.
Open Source Project
We are looking for an experienced Developer with solid Private Cloud and IT Infrastructure Development background to join our client’s team for either a permanent position or as a consultant!
Upon successful completion of the initial 6-month hourly based consulting assignment, our client is looking to offer a permanent position.
Our client is working with high-end technology areas and leading-edge cloud technologies. They focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G being among the 10 largest product developers in Finland. Teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. You will have the possibility to learn and develop in a truly international company among cloud experts.
There are different clubs and other leisure activities available within the company.
You will develop and maintain automated integration and deployment pipeline solutions for the company well as for the users. As part of the team, you will also engage in cloud-native infrastructure and application development – from evaluation of the latest cloud components and technologies to design, test, deployment and maintenance of the created products and solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
· Track record of working hands-on in software products’ development
. Experience in Private Cloud
. Development/operation experience in orchestration system like Kubernetes, Docker and OpenStack
· Experience in IT Infrastructure Development
· Good understanding of software development and deployment concepts, such as CI, Test-driven development, CD and DevOps
· Experience in designing and implementing test automation systems
· Proficiency in modern SW development tools and methodologies, such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
· Development experience on messaging systems and/or REST API’s
· Experience with IaaS platforms, such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
· Good skills in multiple programming languages, such as Python, GO, Angular
· Experience in using monitoring and dashboard visualization tools and solutions, e.g ELK stack
· Passion for software development, ability to write clean code and willingness to learn new things
· Interest towards knowledge sharing
· Strong team player with good communication skills, ability to drive issues to completion, and to mentor and coach others around
For more information, please contact Partner Frey Lindroos, 010 274 2000, frey.lindroos (a) digido.fi